We are thrilled to announce a special gift to our wonderful neighbours at Banora Point Primary School!
In support of young sports enthusiasts and future stars, we’ve donated a full team’s set of brand-new Rugby League jerseys.
Our commitment at Cherub’s Early Learning Centre goes beyond just early education; we believe in nurturing all aspects of growth, including physical education and team sports. We hope these jerseys bring joy and encouragement to the aspiring young athletes of Banora Point Primary School. Let’s cheer them on as they sport these jerseys with pride! Go team!
“A massive thank you to Lisa and Ben, owners of Cherubs, who sponsored our new school rugby league jerseys.
Students who play rugby league in Year 4 & 5 met with me to choose the design.
Thanks to my models Zaiden and Lucas, who admirably wore the jerseys at our recent assembly.
We are so appreciative of your generosity Lisa and Ben, and the close community bond that we always have with Cherubs.
Signing Off……….Mrs Mac”
Find out more about our neighbours at Banora Point Primary below…
A collaborative and harmonious community empowering successful learners.
Banora Point Primary School’s mission is to ensure the provision of optimum educational outcomes by continually striving to meet the changing needs of the school community efficiently and effectively.
Statement of belief
We believe that children succeed at school:
- by being immersed in positive learning situations
- by being exposed to ‘positive models’
- through involvement with those who hold high expectations for them
- by accepting responsibility for their learning through the development of the decision-making process
- by having time and opportunity to use and practice their developing control in functional, realistic, non-artificial ways
- by making approximations of the desired models which are essential if learning is to occur
- by receiving feedback from exchanges with more knowledgeable persons. This response must be appropriate, readily available, non-threatening, with ‘no strings attached’.
To enable students to achieve high standards and develop selfconfidence, high self-esteem and a commitment to personal excellence based on a positive set of values and to actively respect the beliefs and rights of others.
To ensure effective teaching and learning by enhancing staff confidence, expertise, commitment, and job satisfaction.
To foster a positive relationship between the school, its parents, parent bodies, and community using co-operative interaction.
To implement curriculum and policies in a relevant, challenging, and interesting manner to ensure quality educational outcomes for our students.
To use technologies which enhance the delivery, quality and effectiveness of teaching, learning, and administration.
To ensure that this school is well-led, managed, and maintained.
To support programs by the equitable allocation and effective use of resources.
To provide an attractive, safe, and harmonious environment.
To foster parent and community participation in this school and pride in public education.